Senior Executive Support Specialist - hybrid/ hospital
Boston, MA 02108 US
We are seeking a Senior Executive Support Specialist for a Hospital in the Longwood Medical Center Area to support the Chief Nursing Officer and Senior Vice Present.
This is a hybrid onsite/ remote opportunity.
- The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for diverse internal and external constituents, including patients and caregivers, on matters pertaining to the CNO.
- The Executive Assistant will handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature and must function efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, cross-functional, professional environment.
- The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the executive team; assist with the administrative operations of the Office, including scheduling and preparation of briefing and presentation materials, communication and correspondence, scheduling, agendas, travel, convening meetings, and meeting follow-up support.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting executive-level individuals, preferably in a non-profit/mission-driven organization.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and with offices and individuals across the organization.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently while exercising good judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Teams), Adobe Acrobat