Senior Executive Assistant
Boston, MA 02115 US
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Senior Vice President of Philanthropy at a well-known non-profit healthcare organization in Brookline, MA.
Strong writing and editing skills are a must. The Senior VP manages 300 employees, this is an extremely busy department. Hybrid work capability -- you can work remotely 2-3 days per week!
- The Executive Assistant provides administrative support for the Senior Vice President (SVP), Chief Philanthropy Officer of the Division of Philanthropy and one additional member of the Division of Philanthropy’s executive team.
- Provide administrative support, including management of and responding to phone and email messages, correspondence, calendar management, travel arrangements, and appointments for the SVP (and another executive team leader).
- Manage the review and sending process for all written correspondence from the SVP.
- Assist in maintaining records and activities related to trustees, prospective donors, and current donors, facilitating reminders and entering in completed next steps, and conducting preliminary research on donors/prospective donors as it relates to the SVP or President.
- 5 years of Administrative Assistant experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, video conferencing applications, and CRM database management required
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Able to provide a Writing Sample upon request