Patient Records Specialist
Boston, MA 02115 US
We are seeking an experienced Patient Records Specialist who has worked in a fast paced environment handling patient information, making calls, gathering insurance information.
Location: Boston, MA Onsite
- The Patient Records Specialist uses electronic tracking systems to thoroughly document progress in all tasks, including retrieval of pertinent patient materials.
- The Patient Records Specialist assists in processing paperwork and completing administrative tasks associated with clinical care including managing materials requests, orders, and records uploading.
- The Patient Records Specialist answers telephone calls, responds to emails, and manages other referral inputs, as appropriate for new patients. Collect detailed clinical information provided by patients and internal/external providers.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2-5 years in healthcare/administrative related jobs
- EPIC Experience is a PLUS!