Boston, MA 02108 US
Are you a recent grad or looking to grow in your career as a Patient Coordinator? Are you looking to be a part of a large and prestigious institution then we would like to see you apply!
Location: Boston, MA - Longwood Area
Shift: 6:00am- 2:30pm
- The New Patient Coordinator verifies complex appointment sets across disciplines for oncology patients in accordance with scheduling guidelines
- The New Patient Coordinator performs front desk check-in functions: verifies patient identification; prints patient wristbands; assigns Real-Time Locating System (RTLS) badges and asks patients screening questions. Prints and reviews appointment schedules for patients
- The New Patient Coordinator answers the telephone and provides general disease or program-specific information to callers within the scope of knowledge and authority
- The New Patient Coordinator reviews missing labs reports and work with staff from other departments to resolve missing labs
- The New Patient Coordinator identifies inconsistencies with or outstanding questions regarding lab panel orders.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Tech Abilities and Communication Skills