Patient Coordinator (Actively Interviewing)
Boston, MA 02115 US
Are you a recent grad or looking to grow in your career as a Patient Coordinator? Are you looking to be a part of a large and prestigious institution then we would like to see you apply!
Openings in two locations: Newton, MA, and Boston, MA!
- The Patient Coordinator verifies complex appointment sets across disciplines for oncology patients in accordance with scheduling guidelines
- The Patient Coordinator performs front desk check-in functions: verifies patient identification; prints patient wristbands; assigns Real-Time Locating System (RTLS) badges and asks patients screening questions. Prints and reviews appointment schedules for patients
- The Patient Coordinator answers the telephone and provides general disease or program-specific information to callers within the scope of knowledge and authority
- The Patient Coordinator reviews missing labs reports and work with staff from other departments to resolve missing labs
- The Patient Coordinator identifies inconsistencies with or outstanding questions regarding lab panel orders.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Tech Abilities and Communication Skills