New Patient Coordinator
Boston, MA 02108 US
We are seeking an experienced candidate who has worked in healthcare OR is a recent grad in the related field for our Patient Coordinator position in Boston, MA!
Why is this a GREAT opportunity for you?
- Competitive Pay!
- Great opportunity to grow in you career and opportunities to move up in the hospital!
- Prestigious hospital to work for, looks great on a resume!
- The Patient Coordinator provides administrative support and coordination for all aspects of patient care for both new and/or established patients.
- The Patient Coordinator schedules appointments following guidelines that support continuity of care and a high standard of timely communication and rescheduling as necessary.
- The Patient Coordinator provides information to the patient regarding the need for insurance referral(s), and refers calls as appropriate also assisting in processing paperwork associated with clinical care.
Shifts: Monday - Friday, Full Time, Onsite, 8:30am-5pm