New Patient Coordinator
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 US
REQUIRED: ALREADY FULLY VACCINATED
We are looking for an Experienced, Organized and Detail Oriented Candidate for the position of New Patient Coordinator in the* Longwood Area Boston, MA!*
Candidate MUST have Healthcare experience for this position.
Shift: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm, Fully onsite for training, after training it will be 3 days in and 2 days remote.
- Provides administrative support and coordination for all aspects of patient care for both new and/or established patients.
- Schedules appointments following guidelines that support continuity of care and a high standard of timely communication and rescheduling as necessary.
- Answers telephone calls, as appropriate for new and/or established patients. This includes the responsibility to collect detailed clinical information provided by patients, internal/external providers, and others such as staff from ancillary services.
- Schedules patient visits, and manages changes, ranging in complexity for one physician appointment to multiple care provider appointments.
- Provides information to the patient regarding the need for insurance referral(s), and refers calls as appropriate.
- Assists in processing paperwork associated with clinical care including: insurance claims, disability forms, and medical equipment forms.
- Bachelors Degree
- Fully Vaccinated ALREADY
- Health Care Experience Needed
Pay: $21/hr, Direct Hire