New Patient Coordinator
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 US
- Triage department calls and faxes.
- Schedule appointments and meetings, maintain calendars for physician(s). Drafts responses to routine correspondence.
- Monitors and maintains office equipment and supply inventory. Reorders supplies and requests equipment repair services. Receives and reconciles supply orders and invoices, identifying and resolving delays, billing errors, or discrepancies. Communicates with hospital support service departments to request needed services.
- Prepares, routes, and tracks routine administrative forms and documents. Routes materials for required authorizations and monitors receipt by final destination. Communicates with other hospital and department staff to resolve delays and errors.
- Performs routine clerical duties, such as opening and sorting mail, delivering and retrieving patient records, photocopying/scanning materials, and sorting, collating, and distributing documents.
- Provides positive and effective customer service that supports departmental and hospital operations.