Boston, MA 02108 US
Are you a recent grad or looking to grow in your career as a Medical Receptionist? Are you looking to be a part of a large and prestigious institution then we would like to see you apply! This role is a Medical Receptionist working in the Labs Department in Boston, MA.
- The Medical Receptionist verifies complex appointment sets across disciplines for oncology patients in accordance with scheduling guidelines
- The Medical Receptionist performs front desk check-in functions: verifies patient identification; prints patient wristbands; assigns Real-Time Locating System (RTLS) badges and asks patients screening questions. Prints and reviews appointment schedules for patients
- The Medical Receptionist answers the telephone and provides general disease or program-specific information to callers within the scope of knowledge and authority
- The Medical Receptionist reviews missing labs reports and work with staff from other departments to resolve missing labs
- The Medical Receptionist identifies inconsistencies with or outstanding questions regarding lab panel orders.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Tech Abilities and Communication Skills