Medical Call Center Representative
Boston, MA 02108 US
Our client is a 24/7 call center that provides operator services to a variety of hospitals and medical clinics and virtual receptionist services to over 250 medical practices.
This is a 100% onsite opportunity. There is parking available for the second shift.
Paid training will take place for 2-3 weeks Monday- Friday 9:00am- 5:00pm. Saturday or Sunday will be required along with four weekdays.
- Answering the mainline to hospitals and medical clinics and connecting the caller to the correct staff/department
- Taking messages for medical practices when they are not able to answer their phone lines
- Contacting on-call providers with urgent issues from callers
- 3+ years of call center experience is required
- Strong communication skills
- Basic technical skills (typing 35 wpm+ and ability to information data into a database)
- Previous experience in a medical environment is preferred.