Housing Placement Specialist (Non-Profit)
Boston, MA 02108 US
We are seeking a Housing Placement Specialist to work for a well-known human services organization in Boston, MA.
- The Housing Search Specialist will provide assertive outreach, engagement, enrollment, and stabilization of eligible shelter guests into the Rapid Re-Housing Program.
- The Housing Search Specialist will facilitate ongoing communication between the guest, housing authorities, landlords, and community programs and partners.
- The Housing Search Specialist will enter all required work into the database in a timely fashion with accuracy, documenting each interaction with the program participant within 48 hours of interaction.
- Must be comfortable or experience working with the homeless community as well as negotiating the prices for apartments with landlords.
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong communication skills
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
Bilingual: Spanish and English