Boston, MA 02110 US
We are seeking an experienced candidate for our Executive Assistant position with a fantastic national non-profit in Boston, MA!
Why is this a Great opportunity?
- Great opportunity for an experienced Admin to grow in their career!
- Get to work for a national non-profit
- Flexible Pay!
- The Executive Assistant participates in scheduling, drafting agendas, overseeing meeting preparation, and completing the presentation of formal materials and slide presentations.
- The Executive Assistant manages the CEO’s calendar and assist senior staff in scheduling multi-party meetings; acting as an ambassador for the companies external parties.
- The Executive Assistant will be drafting minutes, and organize resolutions, conflict of interest statements, and corporate documents.