Executive Assistant II
Boston, MA 02108 US
We are seeking an experienced and professional candidate for our Executive Assistant II position in Boston, MA for a prestigious hospital.
Role: Onsite, Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- The Executive Assistant will coordinate and manage all aspects of the hospital's faculty member’s schedules, meetings, travel, and correspondence.
- The Executive Assistant will be required to interact with laboratory personnel, leadership staff, other departments, outside collaborators and institutions, and an international group of contacts.
- The Executive Assistant will be making travel arrangements, creating and processing expense reports, managing, reconciling, coordinating complex meeting schedules, assisting in correspondence with colleagues and staff members, and organizing local meetings.
- Experienced as an Executive Assistant, can take charge and act as a leader.
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- Complex Calendar Management Experience needed.