262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 US
We are seeking an Event Planner to work in an exciting and dynamic team envrionment at a prestigious higher-education institution in Cambridge, MA.
Mon - Fri 9:00am- 5:00pm
- Drive and manage on-site event logistics including vendor and volunteer management, ensuring a consistent standard of quality and similar look-and-feel across collaborations and programs.
- Assist Directors in managing program communications from enrollment through program completion, including onboarding; event, program and workshop logistics; and delivery of in-person, virtual, and hybrid programming.
- Create and maintain a database to organize and catalog faculty participation across the office’s portfolio.
- Assist with budget estimates and financial reconciliation of expenses in coordination with manager of program collaboration and GP’s Financial Coordinator.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Event Planning Experience
- Database and Communication Skills Are A Must!