Entry Level Case Manager
Boston, MA 02108 US
We are seeking for an Entry Level Case Manager to work for a well-known human services organization in Boston, MA. This is a great opportunity for you if you want to make a different in the homeless community.
- The Case Manager provides comprehensive, intensive case management support to chronically homeless individuals with histories of substance abuse and mental illness using the Housing First model promoting long-term stability in housing and the end of homelessness in Boston.
- The Case Managers are responsible for a specific caseload of tenants visiting them at their homes throughout Boston.
- The Case Manager will assist tenants with all required program documentation, obtaining benefits, healthcare, educational opportunities, employment opportunities, and legal aid.
- Must be comfortable or experienced working with the homeless community.
- Must have a driver's license as you will be driving around Boston visiting tenants.
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong communication skills
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products