Chestnut Hill, MA 02108 US
We are looking for a Clinical Coordinator to work at a prestigious healthcare organization in Chestnut Hill, Ma.
*Must Be Already Fully Vaccinated*
- DIRECT HIRE, FULL TIME, PERMANENT
- The Clinical Coordinator will be scheduling patient appointments using Epic
- The Clinical Coordinator will ensure the front desk area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
- The Clinical Coordinator provides basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email
- The Clinical Coordinator performs other clerical functions such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing
- Bachelor's Degree; Or one year of experience in healthcare
- Scheduling Experience
- Epic experience is a PLUS!