Boston, MA 02108 US
Are you looking to grow in your career in a Non-profit making a difference for the homeless community? If so we want to see you apply! We are seeking for a Case Manager to join a collaborative, hard-working, and busy team with assisting the community with getting the resources they need.
Location: Boston, MA
- Provides guidance that helps participants identify barriers to increasing income and provides direct support or referrals to resources to address housing programs, gathering vital documents, and addressing job readiness soft skill development.
- Keeps accurate records of work with participants in all required databases.
- Collaborates with internal and external resources to support participants’ ability to exit homeless and achieve stabilization of housing/job goals.
- High School required. BA in human service, social work or related field preferred.
- 3 years providing direct care services to homeless or vulnerable populations.
- Computer Skills/Data Base Experience