Call Center Supervisor/Trainer
Boston, MA 02115 US
HOURS: TUESDAY - SATURDAY 11am - 7:30pm
This is an Onsite position the Longwood Medical Center area.
We are currently seeking a Team leader to join a prestigious call center in Longwood Area. Qualified candidates will possess solid experience in training methods and leadership of a call center. The responsibilities are to lead the design, development and execution of learning and programs for call center operators onsite and the ability to train new hires remotely. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work collaboratively with operations leadership and clients to develop an a learning & development strategy that develops team members in support of the current business strategy and long-term vision of the organization.
- Supervise staff on daily basis
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods including mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, remote workshops, and simulations.
- Establish and implement new processes to ensure consistency across all learning experiences.
- Lead the design, development and deployment of development programs and ensure that all agents receive the development and education they need to drive the business and be successful in their current and future roles.
- Assist in the development and implementation of uniformed training curriculums
- Oversees the development and maintenance of accurate training records
- Oversees and assists in a unified approach to orientation and training that includes PowerPoint, handouts, materials etc.
- Other duties as assigned
· 3 years of experience in the learning, development and training of call center agents
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrates excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and recognize when hads on call processing is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work well with others, manage resources wisely, and effectively communicate with individuals.
- Strong oral and writing skills.
- Strong analytical and software skills particularly as it relates to training
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems preferred.