Call Center Representative
Longwood Ave Boston, MA 02108 US
We are seeking an experienced Call Center Representative to work 1st shift or second shift at a Medical Call Center in Boston, MA.
*Must be able to start ASAP*
What makes this a GREAT job?
- Paid Training
- Face paced calls to transfer - no long conversations with customers!
- Great for those that want to help people and make a difference!
The Call Center Representative Job Description:
- The Call Center Representative will answer the main line to hospitals and medical clinics and connect the caller to the correct staff/department.
- The Call Center Representative will take messages for medical practices when they are not able to answer their phone lines
- The Call Center Representative will contact on-call providers with urgent issues from callers
1st Shift: 8 hour shift between 6:30am- 6pm; 3 week days + Sat AND Sunday (both weekend days)
2nd Shift: 8 hour shift between 2:00pm – 11:00pm; 4 week days + Sunday
Pay: Starting at $18/hr (flexible depending on experience)