Call Center Representative (Medical)
Boston, MA 02115 US
Our client is a 24/7 call center that provides operator services to a variety of hospitals and medical clinics and virtual receptionist services to over 250 medical practices.
This is a 100% onsite opportunity.
Paid training will take place for 2-3 weeks 10am to 6pm. This is a requirement for all shifts.
Shift: 2nd shift is available!
2:00pm- 11:00pm shift and either Saturday OR Sunday
- Answering the mainline to hospitals and medical clinics and connecting the caller to the correct staff/department
- Taking messages for medical practices when they are not able to answer their phone lines
- Contacting on-call providers with urgent issues from callers
- 1 Year Experience Call Center
- Strong communication skills
- Basic technical skills (typing 35 wpm+ and ability to information data into a database)