Business Development Manager (Internal Opportunity)
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 US
Are you the Bomb Diggity? Do you appreciate an environment that believes in creative solutions? Do you have the Oomph to succeed, if so, we would like to talk with you!
Presently, we are seeking to add a Business Development Manager to join our rapidly growing team at Hire Partnership. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing business and building relationships.
- Building relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintaining and growing relationships with existing clients.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to capture the market's attention.
- Negotiating and closing important deals with clients
- Consulting with hiring managers on staging solutions and building partnerships
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 2+ years of previous sales experience, staffing industry experience a plus
- High energy, outgoing personality
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and focused
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and a team player
- Professional demeanor and integrity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Generous base salary plus commission
- Fun and spirited company culture
- Rewards for success
Hire Partnership, LLC, is a Boston-based woman and minority-owned staffing firm that specializes in placing Administrative, Accounting & Finance, Clinical, and Human Resources support professionals in temporary, temporary to direct hire and direct hire opportunities.
We help humans find jobs and help companies find great humans.
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you're looking for a career change, a temporary position, or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston's leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.