Administrative Support II (Legal Department)
Boston, MA 02108 US
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Support Specialist II who provides a variety of administrative functions to the Legal Department.
- Coordinates scheduling intricate meetings and oversee complex calendar management for multiple Legal Department team members.
- Utilizes various software, including Microsoft Office Suite, to produce reports, spreadsheets, presentations, and other documents as needed.
- Shares general office duties including, but not limited to ordering office supplies, screening phone calls, faxes, and mail, and providing backup support to other department administrative team members.
- Drafts correspondence, reviews documents and maintains and updates standard contracts and forms as needed.
- Assists with medical records requests, and subpoenas, and performs legal research.
- Administrative Assistant Experience A Must
- Must-Have Bachelors Degree
- Must have Calendar Management experience