Administrative Assistant (Higher Education)
Boston, MA 02108 US
Hire Partnership has an exciting and challenging opportunity for an Administrative Assistant within one of our clients, a prestigious Higher Education institution, located in Boston. Our client is looking for a very high-caliber individual with 3-5+ years of Administrative Assistant experience.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for all scheduling and maintenance of manager calendars, which will include the coordination of all meetings including dates, agendas, food, meeting rooms, etc.
- Assisting with generating basic and complex reports and presentations using spreadsheet, word processing, database and presentation software, will be a main duty for the Administrative Assistant
- The Administrative Assistant will be help manage grant application processes, including’ preparation of budget and other essential paperwork
- Purchasing of office supplies, business cards, and copy/print jobs
- Assisting with all other special projects, tasks and administrative duties as needed
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant include:
- 3-5+ years of Administrative Assistant experience
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are a must for the Administrative Assistant
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications such as; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access is a PLUS!