University Administrative Assistant
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
Our client in Boston is looking for an administrative assistant to provide support to the CEO and managers. This is an amazing opportunity for those looking to work with a university!
- General administrative duties such as ordering office supplies and lunches
- Calendar management and meeting scheduling
- Organize domestic and international travel
- Submit travel expenses
- Maintain database of office records
- 4 years’ administrative experience
- Advanced computer skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply can' t find elsewhere.