University Administrative Assistant
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
A prestigious University in Boston is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their busy office.
- Assist with event planning
- Support data entry and grant research
- Calendar management and coordinate meetings
- Travel arrangement, mainly domestic
- Prepare meeting materials
- Responsible for all email correspondence and telephone communication
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
- Bachelor' s Degree preferred but not required
- 3-5 years experience
- Event planning experience required
- Advanced technological knowledge
- Professional demeanor and excellent communication skills are a must for the Administrative Assistant
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply can' t find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.