Senior Executive Assistant
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 | Contract To Hire
Hire Partnership is currently looking for a seasoned Executive Assistant who has 5+ years of experience supporting Executive Level staff for our Boston Client. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a wide range of administrative functions including, but not limited to:
- Overseeing and ensuring smooth functioning of the Executive Office
- Responding to email correspondence
- Planning complex calendar arrangements, events, conference calls and meetings
- Arranging travel logistics and processing expense reports
Requirements for the Executive Assistant:
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience is required
- Superior communication, multitasking and organizational skills
- A polished, proactive and motivated work ethic
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to interface comfortably with all levels.
- Bachelor’ s degree
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.