Senior Administrative Assistant
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 | Contract To Hire
Our Boston client is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant who can assist two busy directors.
· Schedule and organize the directors’ calendars, meetings, and travel and office activities
· Prepare and track expense reports
· Answer, screen and direct phone calls to appropriate departments
· Prepare expense reports, maintain and organize internal databases (as required)
· Creates special projects such as presentations and reports as assigned.
· Make arrangements for luncheons or dinner reservations as necessary
· Creates, organizes and maintains files and databases of highly confidential data
· Works independently on special projects.
· Responsible for updating phone lists, outlook files and copier user directories.
· Provides any other administrative support, as requested, to other departments.
· Minimum of 3 years of Administrative experience.
· Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion with minimal supervision.
· Excellent written, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
· Proficient in Outlook, MSWord, Excel and PowerPoint are required.
· Strong ability to be diplomatic and possess a positive attitude. College degree preferred.
· Acts as gatekeeper and is comfortable building/maintaining relationships internally and externally across all levels.
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: email@example.com
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.