Senior AA - 3+ years experience
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
Our Boston client is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant who can assist the Executives in their office on a day to day basis and also be able to manage other tasks for the office overall. We are looking for a dynamic, professional and polished Administrative Assistant with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience supporting high level executives.
- Schedule and organize multiple calendars, meetings, and travel and office activities
- Answer, screen and direct phone calls to appropriate departments
- Prepare expense reports, maintain and organize internal databases (as required)
- Prepares letters, reports and documents based on input from CEO from notes, copy and drafts; designs formats to enhance each document and review for accuracy.
- Makes travel arrangements for CEO and other individuals as requested; prepares detailed trip itineraries and maintains log of scheduled arrangements.
- Works closely with CEO in planning all Board of Director meetings including attendance at events/dinners if needed
- Creates, organizes and maintains files and databases of highly confidential data
- Works independently on special projects.
- Responsible for updating phone lists, outlook files and copier user directories.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in an office environment or equivalent internships.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Proficient in Outlook, MSWord, Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Strong ability to be diplomatic and possess a positive attitude. College degree preferred.
- Acts as gatekeeper and is comfortable building/maintaining relationships internally and externally across all levels.
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.