Sales Account Representative
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 | Direct Hire
Hire Partnership is looking for a Sales Account Representative with success in selling, negotiation, communication and problem solving in a fast-paced business environment. The Representative will be responsible for business development, intensely penetrating their markets and properly promoting and selling our staffing services. These responsibilities pertain to existing and future markets.
The Sales Account Representative is primarily responsible for the following:
- Aggressive prospecting (cold calls)
- Giving sales presentations
- Closing the sale
- New account development
- Creating partnerships with key executives
- Making sales quotas
- Strong work ethic
- Must be a " people person"
- Positive attitude
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, productive while unsupervised
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities
- Staffing Industry experience is a plus
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Commission plan
- Paid holidays
- Advancement opportunity
- Other incentives
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere.