262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
We have an immediate need for a Receptionist to fill a position for our client in Downtown Boston. We are looking for a qualified individual with front desk, phone, and customer service experience for this extremely busy office. This position is perfect for someone looking to get their foot in the door at a great company.
- Answer phones and communicate messages to entire department
- Assist with filing, faxing and distributing mail
- Monitor and order supplies for the office in a timely manner
- Draft letters and correspondence
- Provide support to Managers and other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years previous front desk/receptionist experience
- Professional and friendly phone manner
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service background
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent preferred
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.