Receptionist - Recent College Grad
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
Hire Partnership is seeking recent college grads for clerical, administrative and customer service positions in Boston! If you’ re looking to get your foot in the door at companies with growth potential, please send your resume in Word format to our recruiters today! Our clients located throughout Boston are looking for intelligent, articulate and outgoing Receptionists and Administrative Assistants to support their busy offices.
We are looking for candidates with the following skill sets:
-1-2 years of office work experience
-Previous call-center experience preferred but not necessary
-Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, and Power Point
-Desire to work on temporary or temp-to-hire opportunities
-Commitment to being reliable and dependable
-A willingness to be flexible and eagerness to learn
-Previous client service and account management experience a plus
- Greet visitors and answer the front desk phone in a professional, friendly manner.
- Coordinating calendar and travel arrangements.
- Maintaining the offices and supplies.
- Assisting with a variety of projects as needed.
- 2+ years of relevant office experience.
- Superior communication, organizational and multitasking skills.
- A dedication to providing outstanding customer service.
- Must have experience with PowerPoint and Excel as well as general MS Office.
- Bachelor' s Degree preferred.
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format.
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.