262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
Hire Partnership is searching for a Program Coordinator to provide the overall administrative and logistical support for our client in Boston.
· Schedule and provide logistics supports for meetings, events, and meeting minutes
· Prepare monthly and quarterly reports, proposals, evaluations, and work plans
· Use computer applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, calendar, email, and database software in performing work assignments
· Creates project timelines and scheduled events
· Bachelor’ s Degree preferred but not required
· Strong interpersonal skills
· 2-5 years of project management experience is preferred
· Must have experience and demonstrated success in executing projects
· Proficient with computer applications- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.