Patient Service Representative
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 | Contract To Hire
We are currently looking for Administrative Assistants for one of Boston’ s leading Healthcare Insurance companies. This is a great position for an Administrative professional that wants to get into a strong medical organization that is very cultured and reputable.
- This position is purely customer service in a call center atmosphere.
- Candidates are responsible for providing accurate and thorough information on insurance benefits, claims, eligibility and policies to members, prospective members and internal customers.
- They will provide resolution of customer inquiries, facilitation of problem resolution, and will meet or exceed the customer' s expectation by addressing all of their issues or concerns.
- Adheres to assigned schedules to ensure proper phone coverage, which contributes to optimal service levels for the call center.
- Considers and proposes creative alternatives to difficult problems.
- Understands how to utilize internal resources to resolve an issue or make a decision regarding a insurance policy or guideline.
- Independently resolves issue with attention to detail, and in cooperation with other THP departments.
- Must feel comfortable working with technology. Candidates will be navigating multiple databases and toggling between screens.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of Administrative experience; event planning experience is a plus!
- High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor’ s preferred.
- Healthcare certificate is a plus.
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format.