Patient Service Representative
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 | Direct Hire
Our client, one of Boston' s most prestigious medical facilities is seeking a Patient Service Representative to join their team. Responsibilities would be primarily focused on scheduling new patients within the Radiology department. This person will be directly reporting to the Radiology Support Supervisor. The ideal candidate must have prior experience working in a medical admin setting, a strong sense of empathy and superior interpersonal skills. This is an excellent chance to gain administrative experience within a medical setting!
- Schedule patient appointments
- Liaison between patients, referring provider and patient representatives
- Procure detailed clinical information face-to-face, by telephone and electronically
- Triage phone calls and assist in directing patient flow
- Provide insurance referral and general information to callers and patients
- Perform front desk check-in and check-out functions
- Prepare and process complex forms and documents
- General administrative support as needed by staff such as travel arrangements, perpetration of conference material, etc.
- 1-3 years relevant experience in a clinical environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills