New Patient Coordination
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
One of Boston' s most prestigious medical facilities is seeking a Patient Service Representative to join their team. Responsibilities would be primarily focused on scheduling new patients. The ideal candidate must have prior experience working in a medical admin setting, a strong sense of empathy and superior interpersonal skills. This is an excellent chance to gain administrative experience within a medical setting!
- Schedule patient appointments
- Liaison between patients, referring provider and patient representatives
- Procure detailed clinical information face-to-face, by telephone and electronically
- Triage phone calls and assist in directing patient flow
- Provide insurance referral and general information to callers and patients
- Perform front desk check-in and check-out functions
- Prepare and process complex forms and documents
- General administrative support as needed by staff such as travel arrangements, perpetration of conference material, etc.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 1-3 years relevant experience in a clinical environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format.