Human Resources Office Assistant
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 | Direct Hire
Our client is seeking a Human Resources Assistant support their HR team and perform various administrative duties. This fast-paced role requires superb attention to detail, great time management skills, client service skills and outstanding communication skills.
- Ensure smooth functioning of the corporate office, order supplies, maintain accounts, sort mail
- Coordinate and schedule annual events and meetings, negotiate with vendors, select menu and process invoices as necessary
- Provide administrative support to 3 Directors and 2 Managers
- Travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, filing, preparing expense reports, sending emails, open, review and redirect mail
- Schedule candidates for interviews and computer testing.
- Prepare and send out new hire/promotion/termination letters.
- Assist with background and reference checks.
- Maintain and update candidates’ files and information.
- Post job openings on external websites.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business Administration, Communication, English or related area of study
- 2-3 years of experience working in a fast-paced office environment
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Office and Outlook). Experience with SharePoint and Publisher a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (writing exercise will be given)
- High level of organization, thorough attention to detail and demonstrated ability to support a team
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format.
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.