Healthcare Insurance Administrative Assistant
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 | Direct Hire
Hire Partnership is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for a leading healthcare insurance in Boston. This is a great position for an Administrative professional that wants to get into a reputable medical organization.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Daily scheduling/calendar management, including travel arrangements.
- Composing and distributing event and meeting briefings.
- Composing, typing, and sending correspondence, memos and reports.
- Assist with other administrative duties as needed
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
- The Administrative Assistant must have 3 to 5 years of Administrative experience; event planning experience is a plus!
- Associate degree/ Administrative training degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The Administrative Assistant must have solid computer skills and competency in Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Organization and attention to detail are a must for this position
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: email@example.com
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply can’ t find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.