262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
Our client in Boston is looking for an administrative assistant looking to support and coordinate aspects of patient care. This role is great for those looking to get their foot in the door at a local hospital.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- General administrative duties such as scheduling appointments and triaging phone calls
- Collecting information provided by patients and providers
- Processing paperwork such as insurance claims
- Arranging patient services and act as liaison between the patient and hospital administration
- Responding to emergency situations through standard operating procedures
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 2+ years of administrative/customer service experience required
- 2+ years of medical front office experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply can' t find elsewhere.