HR Assistant/Office Assistant
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 | Contract To Hire
Hire Partnership is seeking a Human Resources Assistant/Office Assistant to support our clients HR team and perform various administrative duties.
- Schedule candidates for interviews and computer testing.
- Prepare and send out new hire/promotion/termination letters.
- Assist with background and reference checks.
- Maintain and update candidates’ files and information.
- Post job openings on external websites.
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred but not required
- 2-3 years of experience working in a fast-paced office environment
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Office and Outlook). Experience with SharePoint and Publisher a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (writing exercise will be given)
- High level of organization, thorough attention to detail and demonstrated ability to support a team
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.