262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
Hire Partnership is looking for a professional and out-going Executive Assistant for our Financial client in Boston. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks.
- Prepares meetings, conferences, events and conference calls
- Attends meetings with the Business Development Manager and prepares notes and follows-up with the Staff
- Manages calendar and daily activities ensuring their execution as planned
- Assist with other administrative duties as needed
- Building relationships with clients and other support staff in the office
- General project and administration duties
- Bachelor' s Degree is required
- 5+ years administrative experience
- Ability to work late hours and travel as needed
- Solid calendar management experience and the ability to handle complex travel arrangements
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities
- Excellent typing and computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.