262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
Hire Partnership is looking for a creative, articulate, experienced, and outgoing Executive Assistant for our client in Cambridge. You will be responsible for managing a wide range of administrative functions including, but not limited to:
· Overseeing and ensuring smooth functioning of the Executive Office
· Answering and routing incoming telephone inquiries
· Responding to email correspondence
· Planning complex calendar arrangements, events, conference calls and meetings
· Attending meetings with the CEO, preparing notes and following up with the Staff
· Arranging travel logistics and processing expense reports.
The qualified Executive Assistant must have:
· 5+ years of relevant professional experience
· Superior communication, multitasking and organizational skills
· A polished, proactive and motivated work ethic
· Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
· The ability to interface comfortably with all levels!
Qualified applicants should e-mail their resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply can' t find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.