Executive Assistant II
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
A leading global service provider in Boston is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Vice President of one of their major departments. This position requires dynamic calendar and travel management and well as the ability to anticipate the needs of the VP.
- Assist with special projects to fulfill organizational and departmental objectives
- Event planning for internal personnel
- Manage a busy calendar including scheduling of large meetings
- Provide high-level administrative and clerical support to the Vice President and his direct reports
- Make frequent global travel arrangements
- Create and submit expense reimbursement requests
- Interface with Facilities, HR and Finance departments as well
- Experience managing, planning, interfacing and communicating with senior executives
- Experience in a small firm or startup is preferable
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Finance or the equivalent
- 3+ years supporting a senior executive (preferably in a high tech firm)
- 5+ years in an administrative role
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in a MS Word document.
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.