Executive Assistant - 70K+
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
This position will be responsible for providing administrative and personal support to a Partner as well as ad hoc support of other senior level executives as needed. The ideal candidate should be seeking an opportunity providing challenging work in a dynamic environment and derive satisfaction in supporting others.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with executive assistants to ensure continuity of work, and priority and completion of work, in order to ensure top notch, seamless support to partners and senior level executives
- Adopt Partner' s work style preferences as your own while adhering to established protocols and policies
- Screen and direct various communications, including answering and directing incoming calls, setting up conference calls, distributing faxes, sorting mail, etc.
- Proactively manage corporate and personal calendar, meeting, and travel management
- Provide meeting participants with all necessary meeting details and materials
- Schedule personal appointments and events using Outlook calendar and include all relevant details such as location, contacts, phone numbers, etc.
- Coordinate corporate and personal travel including air, hotel, car service, restaurant reservations, itinerary, and materials
- Proactively manage expense reports
- Organize corporate and personal events and meetings
- Draft and/or edit various documentation including presentations, correspondences, meeting minutes, spreadsheets, thank you notes, and speeches
- Maintain various company databases, contacts, and files
The ideal candidate for the role should possess the following characteristics and qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent with 5+ years professional experience in a direct administrative support role to one or more senior level executives, financial industry experience preferred
- A reputation for demonstrating integrity and commitment, maintaining discretion at all times
- Excellent and clear communication skills, both written and oral
- Outstanding thoroughness, attention to detail, and accuracy in work product
- Ability to work independently while at the same time work effectively in a collaborative structure and with personnel throughout every level of the company
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment while maintaining superior time management, prioritization, organizational and multi-tasking skills, with a proactive and anticipatory attitude
- Willingness to take on additional work outside of direct responsibilities
- Advanced level Microsoft Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston’ s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply can’ t find elsewhere.