Customer Service Rep- 2nd Shift
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
We are actively seeking customer service professionals to dispatch and triage calls at a busy inbound call center. Must be able to work with speed and accuracy, with superior attention to detail. In this position you will be handling sensitive and personal information. Must be highly responsible with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
2nd shift: 2: 00 PM – 11: 00 PM
· Taking incoming calls from customers, clients and their office staff
· Screening caller requests
· Taking messages
· Dispatching calls to the appropriate party, based on established protocols
· Updating databases per client request
· High school diploma or GED
· 3 years customer service or call center experience
· Basic computer literacy, specifically with Microsoft Windows applications
· Typing speed of 40 WPM
· Availability to work weekends
· Attention to detail
· Bi-lingual is a huge plus!
If you are interested and qualified, please email your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.