Customer Service Professional
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 | Contract To Hire
This is a temp-perm position with paid training!
Responsibilities include: taking incoming calls from client' patients, clients and their office staff, healthcare providers and hospitals; screening caller requests, taking messages, dispatching to appropriate on-call providers based on established protocols, checking and updating on-call calendars and databases per client request.
- 2 year customer service
- 2 years call center OR Hospital experience
- Basic PC skills and ability to navigate in Windows environment
- Typing speed of 40 wpm
- Flexible work schedule
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to accept responsibility
- Attention to detail
- Ability to quickly think, talk and type simultaneously while using excellent telephone communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent hearing and listening skills
- High school diploma
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.