Call Center Representative
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 | Contract To Hire
Our client is seeking a customer service professional to answer incoming calls for their busy call center. The right candidate must be able to work quickly and accurately handle confidential information This is a temp-perm position with paid training!
Responsibilities include: taking incoming calls from client' patients, clients and their office staff, healthcare providers and hospitals; screening caller requests, taking messages, dispatching to appropriate on-call providers based on established protocols, checking and updating on-call calendars and databases per client request.
- 2 year customer service
- 2 years call center OR Hospital experience
- Basic PC skills and ability to navigate in Windows environment
- Typing speed of 40 wpm
- Flexible work schedule
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to accept responsibility
- Attention to detail
- Ability to quickly think, talk and type simultaneously while using excellent telephone communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent hearing and listening skills
- High school diploma