Banking Call Center Associate
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
A prestigious banking establishment is looking for multiple customer service agents to join their fast growing team! The ideal candidate will have had banking experience as well as customer service experience. You will be directly supporting the Customer Service Manager taking inbound calls and providing excellent customer service.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have a minimum of one year banking experience, preferably customer service or teller.
- Retail customer service, banking, or call center experience required.
- Experience in financial sales or retail sales preferred.
- Ability to use/learn current technology and software applications related to position.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills required.
- Arrive on-time and log-in ready to receive/make Customer calls as scheduled throughout the shift.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to navigate between different platforms regularly.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products including drafting documents/reports, basic formulas, and communication using: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of the different types of banking products and services.
- Ability to process accurate and detailed paperwork; excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.