262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
This position provides all levels of administrative support for junior/senior faculty members, their laboratories, and the business office at one of the largest hospitals in Boston. This is a terrific opportunity for a resourceful administrative professional who is looking for career longevity with a great company! The ideal candidate must be willing to collaborate and communicate with the staff in order to learn the nature of the position.
- Front desk check-in and check-out functions.
- General administrative support.
- Logging submitted forms into database.
- Schedule patient appointments.
- Serve as liaison between patients, referring providers, patient representatives and the hospital care team to procure detailed clinical information.
- Other administrative functions as needed.
- Bachelor' s Degree
- 1-3 years of office experience
- Friendly, outgoing and creative personality
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org