262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 | Direct Hire
A Boston based investment firm has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. The primary role of this position will be to serve as a receptionist, as well as provide administrative support to employees on the floor. The ideal candidate should be seeking a challenging opportunity in a dynamic environment, as well as the satisfaction in supporting multiple staff members.
***This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
- Responsibility for daily functions of reception desk by overseeing reception, answering phones, greeting visitors and managing conference rooms
- Responsible for guest access and maintaining best practices to ensure security of the office
- Provide support for a multitude of projects using Microsoft Outlook, internal databases and intranet
- Work closely with Facilities team on office issues such as work orders, inventory management and office upkeep
- Support whole office administrative needs such as updating information on the company page, arranging travel, and providing specific departmental support
- Responsible for coordinating with Human Resources on charitable event support and gift ordering
- Provide other administrative support, as needed
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 3-5 years of relevant reception experience preferred
- MS Outlook (Word and Excel) proficiency is required.
- Experience with calendar management also required
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive demeanor and exceptional client service orientation
- Organized, detail oriented, and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to handle confidential, professional and personal information
- Ability to effectively interact with a wide array of employees, clients and visitors
- Excellent and clear communication skills, both written and oral
- Administrative experience in a corporate environment strongly preferred
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format.
Please include your phone number and preferred email address.
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.