262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
Hire Partnership is seeking a qualified Administrative Assistant, with 3-5 years of experience, for our Boston client. This is a terrific opportunity for a resourceful administrative professional who is looking for career longevity with a great company!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling, calendar management, travel arrangements both domestic and international
- Drafting and sending correspondences and training tables, processing monthly employee reimbursements
- Creating and processing expense reports
- Preparing PowerPoint slides
- Ordering and maintaining office equipment and supplies, and assisting faculty with recruitment and orientation of new lab staff
- Bachelor’ s Degree required
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Superior communication, organizational and multitasking skills
- A dedication to providing outstanding customer service.
- Solid MS Office experience including MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
Qualified applicants should e-mail their resume in Word format.
Please include your phone number and preferred email address.
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.